Hello and Welcome!
Are you looking for ways to:
- Work less and enjoy life more?
- Plan for the future while still enjoying today?
- Build stronger relationships with your loved ones?
- Build a strong sense of community and leave a lasting legacy?
- Be the best you can be each and every day?
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve found a great community of like-minded people right here on the internet wanting to increase their happiness, live a life of meaning and work towards financial independence without feeling deprived or overwhelmed.
Our philosophy is about making subtle lifestyle changes to get the results you want.
- What can you do today to make smarter choices with your time, money and life?
- How can you build these actions into habits that create the lifestyle you crave?
Here we’ll discuss how to form better habits and create more meaningful life goals to create a life of balance, harmony and greater happiness.
If you have read this far (and are still interested), you may be on a similar journey – perhaps you’ve been travelling this way for a while or maybe you are just getting started. Stick around and join in the conversation. I hope you meet new people, discover unique strategies and to share ideas and experiences living a happy and balanced life.
How else can I connect with this fabulous community?
- Follow along on Facebook for fun updates, thought provoking questions and interesting links
- Check out Twitter to hear my random thoughts – mostly about food and finances
- Sign up for my newsletter and get new blogs straight to your inbox and a FREE copy of my 9 Tips for a balanced life.
- Write to me! Pitch a story idea, offer feedback or tell me about what you are doing to make your life more balanced. I’m always interested in hearing from readers.
Can’t wait for the next update? Start reading now!
- My 5 Pillars of a balanced life
- My simple post it note budget
- Why I’m not paying off my student loans
- Bank fees – why are you still paying them?
- Relationships don’t have to be expensive
- Check out my Recommendations to save you time and money!